A royal expert says he “wouldn’t be surprised” if Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning their second interview with Oprah Winfrey which would “surely push the royals to breaking point”.

“I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’re planning another Oprah interview. Harry and Meghan have caused chaos and I suspect there’s no stopping them,” said royal expert Duncan Larcombe to ‘Closer’.

“I can totally see more of these high-profile, Hollywood-style interviews with A-list TV hosts happening. Especially if there’s lots of money being offered for it.

“Harry will need promotion for his memoir, due to be released next autumn, too. Another Oprah interview, if it’s anything like the last, would surely push the royals to breaking point.”

The interview between the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Oprah went to air on March 7 this year after the couple ended their time as working royals and moved to the United States.

The pair accused a member of the royal household of raising concerns about the colour of baby Archie’s skin before he was born.

Meghan also claimed she was on the verge of suicide and indicated she had been provided with no support during her time at the Palace.

Recommended Posts

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *