From today, essential workers living in Sydney’s local government areas of concern will need to apply for a permit to work outside their LGA.

Anyone entering a LGA of concern for essential work will also need to obtain a permit.

Workers will need to carry the document confirming they are unable to do their job from home.

The permit also applies to residents in non-concern areas who travel out of Sydney for work, urgent maintenance, or animal welfare.

Recommended Posts

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *